Things I discovered are not important by 30:
- Alcohol completely fucks you up.
- Travel and “being free” is not as important as Instagram makes you feel.
- Instagram fucking sucks.
- You don’t need more than 4 or 5 true real friends to make you feel not lonely.
Things I discovered are important by 30:
- Consistency > Excitement
- Having mental clarity > Having too much fun at parties
- Traveling with a plan > Traveling to escape
- Staying home on Thursday/Friday night > Thursday/Friday party night
- Action > Planing.
- Reading novels.
- Having my house cleaned
All these changes happened over a span of 3 months.
I guess that I am old now. 🥰